Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Black rock Rally contact sheets



Good day - Please download the files onto your desktop and go through with your internet viewer or image viewer. At the base of each image is a file name (we call it a slug) Record the file name or slug and email with your request.

Some information: I do not sell digital images, only large prints.

I do not sell postcard size images or A4 images, my images are all designed to be printed at at least A3 in size (420 X 297mm) and on hi-resolution digital stock.

I charge R750 .00 for a poster print (between A3 to A2 (proper poster) size images - ideally for mounting behind glass or block mounted for your office, bar or pub, or at home.

 Once printed, it can be collected from my office or you are welcome to arrange freight. If there are more than one person ordering from the same area, freight can be shared.

Customised posters, if you have a favourite quote or saying and you want it added to an image - please send me an email to: bazilrr@gmail.com
and I will design a poster specifically for you.

I work cash upfront and on confirmation of payment, your poster will be produced, packaged and an email will be sent that it can be collected. 


Shane Ashby or WIllie du Plessis both know me and my offices are two houses from Willies brokerage.

Please contact me on 079 675 4512 if you have any questions at all.


regards Bazil

























No comments:

Post a Comment